- Bachelor’s in English, journalism, technical communications, or related field
- Minimum of one year of technical editing or technical writing experience
- Excellent grasp of spelling, grammar, and punctuation rules and style conventions for published materials
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively on team projects and establish positive working relationships
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, manage time, and prioritize tasks to accomplish project goals and meet project deadlines
- Comfortable with learning new technologies
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint), graphics software, and web technologies
- Minimum of two years of editing documentation for a highly technical audience
- Knowledge of GIS and Esri software
- Knowledge of instructional design or teaching strategies
Esri software gives organizations the power to think and plan geographically. We support the implementation of geographic information system (GIS) technology on the desktop, servers, online services, and mobile devices. Used today in more than 350,000 organizations worldwide, Esri technology helps governments, universities, and businesses save money, lives, and our environment.
With annual revenues of $794 million, Esri is the market leader in GIS technology. Our diverse staff consists of 2,800 people in the U.S., 1,950 of whom are based at our headquarters in Redlands, a community ideally located in Southern California. We offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit sharing programs, tuition assistance, opportunities for personal and professional growth, a cafe complete with Starbucks coffee bar, an on-site fitness center, and more.
Learn more about a career at Esri and apply online at www.esri.com/careers.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.